Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME...

Sibusiso Banda

The official picture of Sibusiso Banda
I’m a very interesting person. If you ask me “to describe myself?”, I would tell you Sibusiso Banda is a very intelligent, creative passionate person who knows he is comes from and also knows where he is going and does not let his past or township name “Tembisa” define him, but lets the his past be the history of where I came from.

I came from a big family separed by distance. My parents got separated when I was young as the last born consider myself being the link to my families relationship, as I was fortunate to have got the chance to stay with almost every member of my family. With all these circumstances and different things that I have learned from different people and experiences,  I excelled in matric with 5 distinctions and graduated top of my class in my post matric course, Radio Production.

Media is a broad career field, Radio and Journalism go hand in hand. I want to combine what I love (Media), what I learned (in radio) and what I am going to learn in Journalism to be the best skilful, competent and versatile “Media” Journalist I ever imaged.

To be the best, I must put more effort, hard work and active participation in everything I do academically and socially (everyone has something important to say). The style in which information was given does matter but what matters is the information and how you are going to used it.

If I was asked in court “are you an emotional person?” and I replied yes, then I would be lying because it takes time to penetrate me. I have a thick skin that would not give in even if you had the world’s strongest driller in hand, whether  made in the steel known country Russia, it just wouldn’t!!!

My advise, be yourself because everyone else is taken. There may be many imitations of you, but there is only one you!

No comments: