Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

A WELL STRUCTURED TV PROGRAMME POEM

Sibusiso Banda

KGOTHATSO: a well talented peot at his favourite spot.
I first heard this creative TV programme title poem at a recent event that held at TUT, and I have to say I was immediately fell in love with it. 

I must say the Puleng Kgothatso Mohajane aka KG, the awesome guy who was perfroming it (pictured),  very much showed his talent in writing and also in presenting it to the public. 

I just had to share it with you, its called, "Drama soapy and programme entertainment poetry":

My life is Black & White, my mood Is green because I’m standing in front of the Green Ground with Zola 7. Now I’m old enough I must go to Home Affairs to fetch my ID which is called the Identity Document.
When I was there at school, bengiKhumbulekhaya. We as the new Generations we are like The Bold and the Beautiful. We forget Days of our Lives while are at Mzansi sitting at the Backstage looking for those who fight on Smackdown.
Why don’t we find out the good Friends like These when we play the GenGames because we like 2 Play like we are on SoccerZone and we are not in SoccerZone we are just in our City Ses’la.
Lapha ekhaya Emzini we Zinsizwa bayangithanda because on them I just want “All You Need Is Love” and U2. Look at my Facebook I live in Mthunzini.com front opposite of Shakespear (Mama iIanga) with Gugu noAndile. Wake up early on the morning and you will find me on Beyond the Classroom looking for aboTsotsi when they Hijack Stories every day.
Yesterday I was at Zone 14. I found my friends saying Yizo Yizo ende mina vele ngithe  ngizoba  ngi-drinking u-Motswako on a Stokie-Stokfela featuring Muvhango and Isidingo The Need inside the Interrogation Room.
Ha! So You Think You Can Dance, go to Jika Majika because SA’s got Talent in different Soul Cities.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments: