Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2011

Rapper Flo Rida charged with drunken driving

According to an arrest report, officers spotted his 2008 Bugatti driving erratically about 3:45AM. The report said the rapper, whose real name is Tramar Dillard, failed a field sobriety test, blew twice the legal limit on a device to measure his blood-alcohol level, had bloodshot, watery eyes, and slurred his speech.
After his second attempt at trying to walk a straight line the rapper said, "Officers, I can't do this. I don't feel I can walk a straight line. I had a few drinks. Let's try another test. I live on the other side of the bridge. I can make it home," according to the Miami Beach Police.

The 31-year-old was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license after failing to pay a traffic ticket. He is being held on $2,000 bond.
An email seeking comment was sent to his agent on Thursday.
His debut song, the party jam "Low," and "Right Round" both hit the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

No comments: