Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

EXCLUSIVE: SBU'S DIARY 101

Sibusiso Banda

DEAR DIARY....(part 1)

It's kinda crazy baby,How I remember things, (like where you came from and how you had nothin)
I went and made you fly, Put extras on your ride, (didn't miss a birthday now u cant even remember mine)

U made it clear to me (you wasn't down for me), (Love made me blind, baby) but now I see,
(you had things up your sleeve, dont even lie to me- AND U THOUGHT I DID NOT KNW?

I was the good guy, She was the bad girl. I'm thinking one girl. She thinking me, earl James and jimmy. Yep she had plenty But love for me, she didn't have any...
I was inviting, her into my heart, But she was out riding in some other man's car. She was my night time, thought I was her star. Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong. Wont take long for me to move on....

Girl I tried to give u everything, Can't believe the ways u repaid me,
Girl u had it all, But I guess my all wasn't good enough for you,
Baby I've accepted it,And I aint gone trip,
Girl im movin on, Sometimes I cant help but think that another man's gonna get the one I made for me...

TRUE STORY YOH!!!

No comments: